Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finally.....Some Peace and Quiet

Lukas hasn't had a good time of getting up for school the past 2 mornings, even though he's had 10 1/2 hours of sleep (in bed at 8 and up at 6:30). So, I put him in bed at 7:30 tonight and he fell fast asleep. Jake was in bed at 8:30 do to a VERY sassy mouth this morning.....obviously he's not getting enough sleep either! So, here it is, 8:56 p.m......and the house is so peaceful! It feels wonderful. Summer is so hectic, and the kids are up till all hours of the night (my fault, I know), and it's just mass chaos around here. I love being back into a routine, and better yet, having some time to myself at night. It's good for the kids to be back on a schedule too. It's only been a couple of days, and I'm hoping that by next week, our mornings won't be so miserable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah for peace and quiet!