Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our Baby Is 5!!

Lukas turned 5 on Monday (the 16th). The day was pretty uneventful because we are having his party tomorrow. We did do cake and presents from Mommy and Daddy on Monday though. Seems so hard to believe that it was 5 years ago already. Tomorrow's party is a COWBOY party! Lukas finally gets to wear his new cowboy outfit! Well, he's worn it a number of times, but everytime we let him wear it, he thinks that it's time for his party! I am not sure how many kids we'll have, but I invite something like 24 kids. Uggggg. Now you all know that I can't do anything small....lol. If you remember, Jake had like 41 kids here for his Halloween party a couple of years ago, and thirteen 13-year old boys for his 13th birthday sleepover. Hey.....they're only young once. Michael is absolutely NO fun what-so-ever. He has no imagination, and thinks that all of my ideas are ridiculous.....so I've kept him right of the loop as to what we're doing tomorrow. On the agenda....sack races....a game called "there's a snake in my boot"....horse relays.....nd the most awesome of them all.....panning for gold!! I took 2 lbs of aquarium rocks and spray painted them gold. I bought a small pool.....and we'll put a bunch of sand in there along with the rocks, and let the kids pan for gold with pans (pie tins with holes in the bottom!). I've been doing alot of research for ideas! I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow! Well, gotta go get the cupcakes out of the oven!

No comments: