Monday, December 29, 2008

Going to FLIP my F'ing Lid!!

So, my co-worker, JoAnn, is on vacation this week.....and our new executive director, Dan, is like I said, "NEW", so here I am....trying to run the show! We have a "volunteer".....Rod......who for a lack of better words is a FUCKING IDIOT.....and he's answering phones. Rather than use the intercom to summon me to the phone, he feels the need to come in and tell me EVERY TIME I have a call. Then, he stands there, with a BIG, STUPID look on his face, staring at me! WHAT THE FUCK!?! Aside from that, he doesn't know what the FUCK he's talking about when he answers calls, and only gets bits and pieces of vital information. He just received a call from PAPA JOHN's pizza, who I am guessing is looking for a CPR STATION rather than a CPR KIT. The idiot told them that we had them, which we do not....and now they're on their way here to get them. Uggggggggggggggggggggh. MORON! Then he stands there staring at me! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I POKE YOUR DAMN EYES OUT OF YOUR IDIOT SKULL!!

Sorry....just had to vent about that!!

No comments: