Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OMG....Where has the time gone?!

Wow....has it been a while since my last post or what?! Let's see if I can bring you up to speed...quickly.

*Thanksgiving was nice. Went to my Grandmother Hunt's for the first time in YEARS and I think she really enjoyed that. What was even better....no mess for me to clean up at my house!

*Had our "Xmas Dinner" with the FedEx crew. We had a great time....though I didn't drink as much as I had planned thanks to our wonderfully tastey meal. That's ok.....OTHER PEOPLE WHOM SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS drank enough for both of us....lol!!

*The PTO Evening With Santa went off without any problems. Thank God that's over for another year!

*We have my Aunt & Uncles Xmas party to go to this weekend. I do plan on getting highly intoxicated this weekend....we have a d.d.!!

*Today is my little sister's 16th birthday! Happy Birthday Katie!

*Jake was chosen by the school administration to serve on a group called "Friends of Rachel". The group was formed by family member's of Rachel Scott, the first student killed in the Columbine School Shootings. He was chosen based on his personality and sense of citizenship. I am so proud of him!

*I have NO Christmas shopping done. Ok....one thing for Lukas, and that's it. Ugggggh. I don't even have my Christmas cards out! And actually, one of my 4 trees is STILL not decorated, though it's been set up for 2 weeks now!

So, that's basically what's been going on here for the last few weeks! I'll try not to fall so behind again!

No comments: