Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hell of a Morning.......

Mike got home early this morning, which was nice for a change. He was going to stop and get gas on his way home but the gas station in Burrville had no gas, so he came straight home. He came home, ate, and immediately passed out. I ended up running late for work for one reason or another and ran out of the house only to find that that PIECE OF SHIT grocery getter of mine won't start! Karma? Perhaps....because earlier I was thinking I would call into work and tell them that I was running late because my car wouldn't start. ANYWAY.....so I thought I would just take Mike's truck. As I made my way across the driveway to the truck......I slipped on the fucking ice rink we call a driveway. I slid...much like a penguin.....across the driveway on my gut! My purse spilled....I fell on my glasses....my cell phone was buried in the snow....my bottle of water ended up about 10 feet away from me....and best yet....I was soaked! No...I didn't hurt myself, but I was kind of wishing I had so that I would have an excuse not to go to work...lol. SO....I get in the truck (finally) and proceed on to work. LOW AND BEHOLD....Mike's truck is right on EMPTY. So, I think I will stop in Burrville to get gas.....that is, until I get to Burrville and remember that they have none! So I stopped in Watertown and got it, not knowing for sure if I was going to actually make it to Watertown or not, but I did. Then I get to work and pull the big ass Chevy into our tiny parking lot and there is only one parking space, and there was no way in hell I was going to fit the truck in there, so I had to circle the block and park in the f'ing road. Ugggggggggggggh. Just thought I'd bitch about my wonderful morning. Can you say CLUSTER FUCK?!? Mike's in for a surprise when he wake's up and has to go screw with the van. That'll make for a pleasant evening, I am sure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha ha....needed a good laugh anyway....sorry about that though, at least you know that there's a 99.9% chance noone saw you make an ass of yourself in the driveway, after all that's the first thing we do right, look up and make sure no-one saw us fall on our fat behinds LOL