Monday, October 20, 2008

Autumn Adventure Weekend

Again...we couldn't have asked for a better weekend! The weather was gorgeous.....a tad cold....but at least it didn't rain!! In all, there were 5 campers and a total of 19 people. We didn't even place in our costume category...we went as OLD FORGE CAMPING RESORT STAFF...all of us having matching sweathshirts, rakes, garbage bags, etc. I even rented a bear costume which Jake was going to wear. When I went to take it out of the bag, there was no head! Needless to say, I was LIVID. I called Party Rentals immediately. They appologized up and down and told me that they'd reimburse my money. DAMN STRAIGHT they will!! I am proud to say that my precious girl, Terra, placed 3rd in the Dog Costume Category!! She was a skunk. Here is a picture of her in her costume, and one of her certificate and prize they gave her (a bone!):


I think the kids had a great time...though they were both exhausted beyond belief. I have been sick since arriving in Old Forge on Friday. Lost my voice, coughing, congested, etc. I'm still sick, but at work today. Hope that I am on the tail-end of this cold.


No comments: