Friday, January 9, 2009

T.G.I.F.

Thank God It's Friday! They week does actually seemed to have flown by.....yet dragged on at the same time. Make any sense?? I'm just anxious for a couple of days at home with nothing to do.

Jake is going with his grandparents tonight (Tom's parents). The possibility of me taking him there was brought up by his grandmother......to which I decided against. My theory is this.....they raised a fucking useless idiot who does absolutely NOTHING for his kid therefore making ME do all the more.....so they can suck it up and pick up HIS slack. What would be wrong with TOMMY picking him up and bringing him to his parents?? God forbid we ask him for anything! Though in a way, I know where they are coming from.....I wouldn't ask that son of a bitch to piss on me if I were on fire! I'd like to be the better person here.....but I tried that once. It worked for a while, and things with Tom and were very cool. His new bitch apparently didn't like that, so therefore, we are back to hating each other. Whatever. He's a fuckin' fuck, so fuckin' fuck him!!

I'd like to travel to Syracuse this weekend for the camper show.....but then we get silly ideas like "upgrading".....and we certainly don't need to do that again for a while. It's just fun to go look at them and see all of the different styles and reminisce about the "old days" when we were just moving up to a pop-up from our family-sized tent! The weather is supposed to be nice, and the gas prices are down, so perhaps I can talk Mike into going down for something to do.

I'm alone at work again today. Bored to death....but getting paid....so I'm not complaining! I have my little t.v. on....watching my soaps....lol....and playing on the computer. Ohhhhh....what a hard gig this!

No comments: