Wednesday, January 21, 2009

F****ing Van!!

SO......the latest saga with my van:

I have yet another flat tire! I left work yesterday and decided to go visit my brother at Standard Auto. Heading down Factory St. I hear a familiar thumping noise coming from under my car. I pull over, get out, look.....but don't see a problem....probably because I was pulled up against a snowbank. I get back in, proceed down Factory St.....still hear the noise. A guy standing on the sidewalk having a cigarette apparently hears me coming.....and stares down toward my tires as I pass by him. I know for sure now that I have another fucking flat! I was almost to Standard, and decided to try to get there rather then stop where I was so when whoever decided to change the tire (not ME of course :-) didn't have to do it in the street. Almost there....I hear a strange "knocking" sound coming from my ENGINE!! WTF?!?! I get in the parking lot at Standard, go to turn off the van, and it starts spitting and sputtering, and finally stalls out. BEAUTIFUL!! Long story made short (because I am so sick of wasting my time and breath on that piece of shit)......I left the van there. My mom came and got me and took me home. Mike went last night and changed the tire and drove the P.O.S. to work (he said it's running fine....well....as fine as it gets anyway!). I dropped the flat off at Ron's on my way to work. He said that it's pretty common for this to happen with it being as cold as it has been. Two in less than a week though?!? Uggggggggggh. It just keeps getting better and better! Hopefully it just needs a repair, and that I don't need a whole new tire (seeing as though I kept driving on it....typical woman!). Still have not heard from the insurance adjuster about my accident. Guess I'll have to give them a call today. Bastards. I swear.....I'm REALLLLL close to having a goood ol' meltdown! Hahahahahahahah (the laugh of a crazy lady!)

No comments: