Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009!!

Our New Year's Eve was a wonderful one, full of good friends, good food, and LOTS of good drinks! The kids, especially Lukas, had a great time as well. I spent most of yesterday in an out of bed....lol....not necessarily because I was hung-over, so to speak, but more because I was just so damn tired! I'm not used to being up until 1 a.m. anymore! Those days are LONG gone!

We got the Christmas stuff all down and taken care of yesterday. It's always bittersweet for me....I love to get things back to normal around the house, but hate putting it all away for another whole year. This year, I was a little more anxious to get rid of it, mainly because I am very anxious for Spring to get here so we can get using our camper again! I hate making payments on it and not being able to use it!

So everyone wants to know what my New Year's resolutions are! Well, I always have the same one....NOT to make any resolutions...lol!! This year, I am making a small exception to that rule. I never make the resolution to lose weight, because in all reality, I probably won't without some kind of medical intervention.....and for the most part, it really doesn't bother me. I feel healthy for the most part, I am active, and my husband loves every pound of me. So, my resolution this year is to continue to be a good wife, a good mother, a good friend, and an overall good person. If anyone expects anymore for me than that, they can kiss my ass!! lol

Happy New Year...hope yours is full of wonderful things!

No comments: