Thursday, November 20, 2008

A New Day.......

I guess I have calmed down a bit since yesterday. I still have not told Jake, but I think I may just so that it's done in an appropriate way. This will depend on my mood over the next couple of days. I think I have convinced myself that I need not worry myself over those idiots. God knows I have lost too much sleep and spent too much of my life pissed off over Tom's actions. I have a wonderful life now, and MUCH better things to do with my time than to waste it on him. In time, Jake will come to learn that he's a loser (if he hasn't already). I am finding great comfort in the fact that Gina will undoubtedly PORK right up during this pregnancy.....and I know first hand that Tommy Boy doesn't like that ;-) I also find it quite humorous that they're just starting their little family, and she's pushing 40. Tom is in for a HUGELY rude awakening-he has NEVER had to get up in the night with a crying baby, he's never had to take care of a sick child or call into work to take care of one, he's never had to find or pay for daycare, and most of all, he's never had to put anyone ahead of his own wants and needs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and from the sounds of things she's just as selfish, they are BOTH in for a rude awakening, poor kid.