Monday, November 10, 2008

"T & A"

Mike informed me yesterday that we needed to watch "Desperate Housewives" last night. Upon questioning him further, it came out that he wanted to watch it because Terri Hatcher (whom he's had a crush on for YEARS) would be showing "T & A" (tits and ass). SO...we sat through an hour of that crap, only to have her strip down to a camisole 5 minutes before the show was over. What a queer bait. I told him I was going to be sure to post this on my blog so that everyone knows and can pick on him!

The weekend was an uneventful one. I sooo love these gloomy, cold days and nights. Mike enclosed the back porch with some plexi-glass, plastic crap.....it actually looks ok and I think it will serve the purpose....but to me, it reminds me of the whole "cardboard blinds" ordeal in our bedroom. Be sure to ask Mike about that sometime! We had a b-day party to go to Saturday night for Mike's nephew, and Sunday I spent the day cleaning. Jake decided he was going to get lippy, so he ended up doing more than his fair share of house work. I found tedious shit for him to do.....like dusting the walls, dusting the legs on the coffee tables, and dusting the dining room chairs. Just call my "Mommy Dearest"!!

Friday I had to go have an ingrown toenail removed. Yeah.....uggggh. That bitch was SOOOOO sore for TWO weeks, that when Friday came, they could have removed the whole damn toe for all I cared! The worst part was when they stuck me with the needles to numb the toe. It's healing nicely now.

Mike has his big "surgery" on Friday. The big "V" (vasectomy). Poor fucker. LOL. I have to go pick up his prescription for VALIUM today...lol. Seriously. They want him to take a Valium before we leave for the dr's office. I can't wait for this part of the whole deal. Mike doesn't handle alcohol well.....so I can't wait to see him stoned out of his gourd on Valium!! Should make for an interesting drive to Watertown, that's for sure! I have to go shopping after work today, and have to make sure I pick up a couple of bags of frozen peas...lmfao. Hey....I've had TWO c-sections...it's time HE manned up! We started this whole process right after Lukas was born....but we both chickened out. We weren't sure at the time if more babies were in our future. Now....we're positive! The two that we have....as much as we love them....are sucking the life out of us....lol!! Lukas is a pisser....and Jake, well, he's a teenager now...enough said. I just hope that in a couple of years I don't get that longing for another. I keep telling myself that if that happens, I'll be too old by then to be having another.....I don't want to be raising kids into my 60's for God's sake!

I learned this morning that my mother has been in the hospital for 2 days now. I won't get into the whole story, but it pisses me off to no end that my brother and I are still treated like we are kids! We're 33 and 28 now, damn it! My parents tell me it's "nothing" and that they didn't tell us because they didn't want us to freak. Well....when they don't tell you for 2 days, and then you find out by accident....you DO tend to freak...even if it really IS nothing. Thing is....this isn't the first time they've done this....or the 2nd....or even the 3rd. They have a terrible habit of keeping Matt and I out of the loop. I promise I will never do this to my kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow hope she's okay. I'd be pissed too, if your in the hospital it's something, not nothing. I'll be sure to pick on Mike about having to watch Teri Hatcher for her T&A ...LMAO....Glad you got him some peas, after all they are cutting his nuts off, LMAO!